About submitting "Introducing pyOpenSci" CfP to PyCon APAC 2023

I’m not yet a pyOpenSci community contributor, but I’m interested in introducing it in PyCon APAC 2023.

If you have any ideas on how to make that happen, please let me know.

For example, (if you agree to the above,) I would like to know links to resources that would be useful for the introducing.

1 Like

Hi @kozo2 !! welcome to pyOpenSci!

It would be wonderful if you could introduce pyOpenSci at PyCon APAC! wow what an honor that you are thinking about doing this.

I can absolutely provide you with resources / materials to do this. Would it make sense for us to find a time to chat about more about what your goals are and such so i can better support you in this?

If that does work for you, perhaps you can schedule a time with me using calendly. If calendly doesn’t work for you in terms of finding a time, you can email me at leah at pyopensci.org and we can find a time that works (Assuming you are in another time zone so this might be easier!).

best,
leah

1 Like

Hi @lwasser ,
Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Would it make sense for us to find a time to chat about more about what your goals are and such so i can better support you in this?

Yes, I would like to ask for that.

is a past interview for me.
It may be different from my goals for PyCon APAC, but I will share it with you.

If that does work for you, perhaps you can schedule a time with me using calendly

I used Calendly to schedule a 30min time slot.
Please let me know if I should do that for more than one timeslot instead of just one.

best,
Kozo

1 Like

So glad we were able to connect today, @kozo2 !! looking forward to chatting more and supporting you in your abstract submission to PyCon APAC 2023!! so exciting!

2 Likes